Mold growth can occur in as little as 24-48 hours. It is important to understand the scope of the area affected and the source of moisture causing the mold.
We are on call 24/7 for Mold Remediation
Mold consists or tiny organisms in the air around us we breathe every day. Moisture provides a suitable environment for mold growth which can reach unsafe levels for children, pets, older adults and individuals with health issues. Some people can have an allergic reaction or asthma symptoms at lower levels than others.
Understanding the source
Understanding the source of what’s causing the mold and making sure it is resolved before any remediation is done is key to preventing re-occurrence.
We have some of the most skilled and experienced technicians in the industry, averaging 10-20 years of service. Being independently owned and operated, we can provide the scope of the remediation needed based on the understanding of the source, our assessment of the areas affected and the needs of our clients and customers. Each situation is different and deserves and independent evaluation.
Mold Prevention Emergency Tips
We use a common sense approach to mold problems. Prevention is the best cure: fast action prevents mold!
Mold Damage Do's
- Act quickly to prevent the growth of mold.
- Identify and repair the source of moisture.
- Begin to dry all wet areas as soon as possible.
- Run a dehumidifier to draw moisture out of the air
- Wear rubber gloves to handle items if mold is suspected.
- Call a professional restoration company like Tri-State Restoration.
Mold Damage Do NOTS
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible.
- Paint or caulk moldy surfaces
- Run a fan if mold is present or suspected.
Just a thanks for the job you did for me. From getting out to look at the job to getting it done right away. The guys did a great job. Polite, professional and quick. Feel free to use me as a reference any time.