Water Damage Restoration
Water damage that is not promptly dealt with can cause swelling, rotting and mold growth. The longer an area stay wet, the more severe the damage can be. Fast action prevents mold!
We are on call 24/7 for Water Damage Restoration
furthar Water Extraction
We offer some of the most powerful truck-mounted equipment available. Portable units can’t compare to our ability to pull water from deep in carpets and pads.
Our first priority is to move possessions out of harm’s way, protecting furniture, valuables and stored goods from water damage.
Portable Dryers/Blowers and Specialized Equipment
Even after extraction, the dampness that remains in walls, structure and carpets can cause extensive damage. Our powerful dryers are designed to circulate air and speed the drying process.
Our industrial dehumidifiers pull this moisture from the air (which often amounts to a surprising five gallons of water per day!)
We use a common sense approach to mold problems. Handled in an effective way, most mold problems can be resolved cost-effectively. Prevention is the best cure: fast action prevents mold! We have some of the most experienced technicians to handle all aspects of mold remediation and these services are available when required.
Mildew Treatment & Deodorization
We treat to prevent mold and mildew (the real culprits in water damage) protecting your walls and floors from further damage. Deodorizing eliminates unpleasant odors during the drying process if needed as well.
Water Damage Emergency Tips
When disaster strikes, it is natural to want to clean a building or home and contents. Prompt action can help. However, incorrect or delayed action can jeopardize satisfactory restoration.
Water Damage Do's
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying. Check for possible bleeding.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove Oriental carpets or other colored rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning for maximum drying in summer; open windows to speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Remove valuable oil paintings and art objects to a dry, safe place.
- Be sure to stay out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Call a professional restoration company like Tri-State Restoration, LLC.
Water Damage Do NOTS
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet surfaces.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors especially wet, concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet.
They do excellent work, I just had them for my bathroom disaster and they are professional, knowledgeable, polite and friendly all rolled into one!!!